Student Visa for Kuwait
Do you want to study in Kuwait? Read the post to check whether or not you will have a need a visa to study in Kuwait and know about the visa application procedure. After getting the admission in Kuwait Higher Education Institution
, International students should contact the Kuwait embassy in order to get complete information for the student visa application. International students who wish to study in Kuwait must apply for a student visa to their nearest Kuwait embassy.
Students must have the following documents with them in order to apply for student visa:
- Completed Visa application form and visa fees receipt
- Confirmation letter/ Acceptance letter from the educational institution in Kuwait
- Financial resources evidence stating that you possess enough funds to cover your living expenses in Kuwait
- A covering letter from your sponsor explaining the course
- A valid Passport with at least 6 months prior to expiration date
- One passport-size photograph
- Health Certificate: Indicating that you are in good health and do not have any contagious disease.
- Police Clearance stating that you do have any criminal record
** International students are not permitted to work in Kuwait as part of their visa conditions.