Student Visa for International Students for Kuwait
Do you want to study in Kuwait? Read the post to check whether or not you will have a need a visa to study in Kuwait and know about the visa application procedure.
Citizens of the following countries are eligible for visa upon arrival at the Kuwait’s airport and land borders: Singapore, Australia, United States of America, Japan, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Spain, France, Sweden, Vatican city, Italy, Austria, Germany, Malaysia, Iceland, Canada, Greece, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Andorra, Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, San Marino, Luxembourg, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Monaco, Brunei, and South Korea .
The on-arrival visa is valid for a single entry of up to 3 months.
Citizens of other countries not mentioned above require advance visas, which require an invitation from a sponsor in Kuwait.
Visa Application Procedure
After getting the admission in Kuwait Higher Education Institution
, International students should contact the Kuwait embassy in order to get complete information for the student visa application. International students who wish to study in Kuwait must apply for a student visa to their nearest Kuwait embassy
Students must have the following documents with them in order to apply for student visa:
- Completed Visa application form and visa fees receipt
- Confirmation letter/ Acceptance letter from the educational institution in Kuwait
- Financial resources evidence stating that you possess enough funds to cover your living expenses in Kuwait
- A covering letter from your sponsor explaining the course
- A valid Passport with at least 6 months prior to expiration date
- One passport-size photograph
- Health Certificate: Indicating that you are in good health and do not have any contagious disease.
- Police Clearance stating that you do have any criminal record
** International students are not permitted to work in Kuwait as part of their visa conditions.